Instagram Love

Monday, October 31, 2011

Operation


A very sleepy morning i need to wake up very early and i think last night i can't sleep well, because today morning i need to go hospital operation my eyes. This is the third time operation my eyes but i still very nervous and scare. I wake up at 6.30am and i go prepare all my thing and shower, 730am daddy and my sister come to fetch me up and my popo accompany me along to hospital. When i check in my room, i think is too early and i need to wait around two hours at there, because my operation time is 9am. So we just chit chat at room and waiting.. 

When the nurse come in to check my blood she saw my nails got colour, and she tell me cannot put colour need to remove it. Fortunately my nails colour is last week polish. When i saw the nurse take the operation shirt for me, i know is time to go operation room, i really scare until don't know how to describe my feeling. 930 i just go in operation room, i done my operation just 4minutes finish. In that process the most pain is injection that time, i just shout very pain and i cannot tahan it :(   Doctor say i so big girl already still scare. Haha. I think for who need to injection sure will scare and feel pain right, not only children.

After done my operation they let me rest at outside around half hours just push me go in my room, when i back my room i become monkey girl already. Because not pain already and wait go back home sleep !! I did not expect the insurance work so slow, before they said 6 hours already can go off, but we wait until 3 something also haven done it . Damn, this is what call insurance. My uncle keep call and ask them why haven send back the thing to hospital, after 4pm everything was done so i can go back rumah !! I'm happy finally done my operation, i don't want become ugly girl any more :)

I need to thanks My Popo, Daddy, My lovely sister, My Fatty baby and sister boyfriend Yangkang accompany me :) Especially my Popo, sister and fatty accompany me the whole day at hospital, really really appreciate much.

No comments:

Post a Comment