Instagram Love

Monday, November 21, 2011

Shopping Day 8

Monday Blue. Today woke up early in the morning because today need to go dental check my teeth, my appointment at 10.30am, but I'm late to there and at half way suddenly nurse called me and told me that my appointment need to be late 1hour 30minutes, because got customer need to do operation. So fatty said he want to wash car, and we wait at there ate snacks and drink coke. After 1hour 30minutes we go dental, I changed my braces colour again, before when I want to go for dental change my braces colour I'll think before 1 day, but today I can't think what colour I want. So I just asked doctor what colour should I wear. Doctor choose Green colour for me, and I didn't choose this colour before, I thought not bad, but when finish I saw it not really nice. Sigh, I not really like this colour, regret to choose it.




He download the fishing game at dental while waiting me, now keep played this game Zzz


Shopping Time again. I told him today I want to buy New Year cloth, and he said he want to buy New Year shoes too, so we went to Sg.Wang have a look. But I didn't get any cloth from there.

I saw this at Sg.Wang !! When I saw it I told fatty I want to eat. Yummy !!
I know this cake famous at Melaka, last month I went to Melaka with my family but we don't know where is the location so we didn't eat. But today I saw it at Sg.Wang. The shop name is ARTHUR'S hokkaido mille crepe cake 北海道千层糕.




Fatty said buy two and try it :)


Original mille crepe cake RM7.90


Mango mille crepe cake RM7.90


Address : LOT TC 030, 3rd Floor, Sungai Wang Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail 55100, Kuala Lumpur.



Our gain :)

Tomorrow ___ 6 month Anniversay

No comments:

Post a Comment