Instagram Love

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shopping Day 5

Today went shopping with my fatty at Sunway, actually yesterday we discuss today go shopping already, but he sleep until very late until 4 something just came to find me. So around 5 something we just on the way going Sunway. 

Shop here and shop there. Today we bought many thing. Happy ^^
Baby bought me a small blanket, tomorrow bring it to Penang :)

Fatty said dinner at somewhere, but when we see the time already 9o'clock. 11pm he need to join his friend to play football , so we rush back his house and prepare and went out again. This is the first time i accompany him to play football, because Stanley got bring Winnie along. So they called me to follow too. In the same time we haven ate our dinner, fatty da bao burger for me and himself.

Around 1o'clock we go off, go home prepare our Penang Trip thing .. Wuhooooo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment