Instagram Love

Monday, July 22, 2013

Silver Spoon @ Publika


This is my second celebrated my birthday with boyfie friends and their girlfriend together. We celebrated at Silver Spoon @ Publika. Actually yesterday boyfie bring me here celebrated my birthday but not the same place, we pass by around here got many restaurant bar look nice, so boyfie decided today came here to celebrated again. 





Me and boyfie



Opss.. But I like this picture


Girl's group


Thanks for bought me a cake :)


Boy's group





Winnie


Stanley


Shirley


Faye


Max


Kit















Thanks for everything :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your instax sticker! Where you get it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yuh Jiun, welcome to my blog :)

    That instax sticker not mine, is my friend bought it :)

    ReplyDelete