Instagram Love

Saturday, December 3, 2011

VIVA LA BAZAAR Southgate KL


Morning Saturday. Today I spend my Saturday with fatty, fortunately today he didn't work so can accompany me. But today he called me to accompany him went for hair cut. So today I slept until afternoon suddenly received his message said 1o'clock will pick me up, but I still lying on bed, then I quickly woke up and prepare all my thing and wait him come to my house to fetch me. Every time when he go for hair cut he sure will drive his car go for car wash first then just go for hair cut. But today he polish his car, look new :)

He finish hair cut then we went to Kuchai Lama Jojo ban mee lunch with Stanley and Winnie, actually I want to eat this ban mee long time already, first time is my sister boyfriend bring me and my sister went there, I feel their ban mee very nice and their meat very special. After lunch we went to Southgate KL shop shop and see whether got what nice clothes.


Today and Tomorrow got fair at there,just for 2days at Viva La Bazaar Southgate KL. I thought many stall at there, but just few stall at there only. Actually all of that are online shop but they got sell their own online cloth at there for 2days fair. Just 2days. So hurry up !!




Less people at there, I reached there around 4 something but still not much of people at there. So we just walk around and fatty bought me two dress, I like it so much, Thank fatty :)
When we want to go off, we saw up stair Kitchen, Nichi and few brand got Sale, and I bought one cloth at there for Chinese New Year. Finally today bought something, if not really sad. Every time shopping also didn't buy anything back home ;(


9 something back home rest awhile, 10 something came out tea with them again.
Opsss, tomorrow need to stay at home whole day. What to do? I feel want to shopping and buy some New Year Cloth.. Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment