Instagram Love

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Shopping Day 4


Early in the morning my phone keep Ring Ring Ring until non stop, the fatty keep call me wake up go shopping, but i so sleep and lazy wake up. I just reply him i don't want to go, i want sleep. But he come to find me call me go shower. Gik sei me. No choice, they already wait me, so i need to rush go shower and breakfast with them. 

Yesterday they already plan today go breakfast together and movie too, but is too late, so we ate our lunch at  somewhere, forgot the name at where. They said this Ban Mee nice. After we finish our lunch we went to Pavillion see got any movie watch or not, but all movie almost full, so we decided just walk around and drink tea only.

Over Time 



Starker !!









Stanley & Winnie


Faye & Max


Thanks Max help us to take :)

Happy Halloween 
Some scary picture..



Happy Halloween !! All sudah mabuk.

After drink around 6 something, all said hungry already, and we decided went to steamboat at Kuchai Lama Shabu Shabu :)


Our food.. Delicious ~

Enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment