Instagram Love

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Interview

Today woke up early in the morning around 7something , because today going for interview at Sunway .
8something LengLeng come fetch me up and Mr.Leong . On the way going office i really feel scare .. Everytime interview i sure very scare and my brain can't think anything .
When i reached there the boss interview me , the boss very young and handsome LOL
Finally my interview pass already :)

After interview we went to Sunway shopping . We went to watch Johnny English this movie . I don't know why many people said this movie quite nice , but i feel sleepy when i'm watching this movie .


Lunch at Sakae Sushi :)


Can you see ? All outlet also using Ipad for Menu







Mr.Leong - Abang

Actually we thought want to wait LengLeng finish work just fetch us back , but we shop until very boring and sleepy .. So we take bus back home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment