Instagram Love

Monday, July 8, 2013

Early birthday dinner w baby

Today we decided celebrated my birthday early, because tomorrow my birthday bf got work and we scare rush for dinner. Fortunately, this weekend he accompany me and today we can have a very good and relax dinner together. I'm very happy can enjoy the night with him. This is the third time celebrate my birthday with him, hope every year he is the one celebrate with me and I'm the one with him too. A simple dinner can make me feel warm and happy, and very surprise I get a present from him :*    happy

This year birthday we decided celebrated at Ben's Publika Restaurant
I think this is a normal restaurant but I haven try their food before, environment not bad can come with your partner/family if want to having a romantic dinner :)




















After dinner we walk around but mostly those shop also gonna close soon, so we went to Shamelin watch Banana!! Haha Our kids time, 3D movie not bad, I'm the first time watch 3D movie :P


No comments:

Post a Comment