Instagram Love

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shopping Day 10

Sunday. Today went out shopping with fatty. But we very late just move out from my house.
Raining day.. Opss.. Can you see our doll? :)


Afternoon we haven eat our breakfast and lunch, but I feel want to eat ban mee, fatty bring me go Pandan Indah Kin Kin ate ban mee,first time try.. hmm.. taste okok only, I also like Taman Muda that 麻辣板面 more. After ate we went to Mid Valley shopping, I thought want to buy New Year cloth, but Mid Valley today many peoples shopping and SALE !! How to choose shirt? All the shirt look like sampah, give those customer choose here and choose there.


Smurfs book


Fatty said Kid eating Chocotop, I'm loving it.

Fatty bising want to ate KFC as our dinner. So we went to KFC have our dinner, long time didn't eat already, I miss Cheezy wedges :p


Dinner set

A boring Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment