Instagram Love

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shopping Day 11


Hello Everyone, Thursday. I still got two days to relax myself. Sigh, I don't want time pass so fast :(
Yesterday fatty said today bring me go eat Ramly burger, but this is not look like those beside street sell Ramly burger, this is a shop they decoration look like fast food, example Mcdonald, KFC etc. It look nice and tidy more. I think this is the first shop at here, the shop near Maluri.


When I walk in, I feel like Subway shop. Hahaha !


Two burger set. Mine one is Original burger RM5.90. Fatty is Double Special burger RM6.90+
1 set got drinks, burger and french fries. It cheap and worth. A comfortable place and having our lunch at there, If you feel you want to buy some burger go back home and do it also can,because beside the shop got sell their Ramly brand food :)

After lunch we thought want to go G Tower buy Macaroons, but I told fatty we just buy Macaroons also need to charge packing fee, so fatty decided go KLCC shop shop and buy it. When I reached there I saw Macaroons at Chocolat World. I bought myself 3 Macaroons, Passion, Resberry and Hazel nut flavor, but one for my Popo and another one for fatty. Is so expensive, RM3.90 per one. Although is very expensive but I feel worth, because I want to eat long long time already, but don't have chance to eat. Before fatty said he will buy for me when meet me, but I didn't get any thing from him, so I just buy myself.



Look yummy

Night time mummy bought me Chatime, I didn't try this flavor before, but I feel nice than Mango Smoothie. Next time should buy this flavor. I love this much :)


Thanks mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment