Instagram Love

Friday, June 17, 2011

Kirishima Japanese Restaurant


Afternoon whole day alone at home , sibling all went out study already , everytime they didn't at home i also don't know what to eat , because i don't know how to cook , but today i try to cook burger for myself . Haha . Failure !! My burger was black , when sister came back from college , she asked me why so smelly :( Next time i will try again .. After that me and my sister went downstair mamak ate Roti Canai , long long time didn't went mamak with sister , we sit at the an hour .. Suddenly sister friend Yang Kang asked us want dinner or not , they decided go Kuchai Lama have dinner , but then we reached there already still don't know what to eat , at last we decided ate Japanese food at Kirishima Japanese food at KL area , beside delicious .






















I'm waiting the next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment