Instagram Love

Friday, July 12, 2013

「勘八」 Kampachi @ Pavilion

Friday is a relax day. Last week my mum and my sister date me for lunch, this is my belated lunch with them. I think long time didn't meet them and finally we meet up again. Every year I will have a lunch or dinner with my family when my birthday, because this year my birthday at weekdays so abit hard to arrange my time to meet my parent, and my birthday that day is celebrated with my boyfie and his friends.

I meet my sister at Time Square before we meet our mum at Pavillion, I think got few month i didn't go Time Square already zzz  But feel like want to shop around there Hahaha

We having our lunch at Kampachi Pavillion, this is the first time i went this restaurant, look high class.
Suddenly saw my friend working at there, so he help us take order.. discount discount










This is my friend free for us - Dessert

And very surprise he bought me a cake, he still remember my birthday. Thanks alots :)

Last, I need to thanks my mummy treat us lunch and we have a great chat since long time no meet. Of cause my sister too, because she finish her class rush here to accompany me. Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment