Instagram Love

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Morning


Saturday Morning, wake up early in the morning. Going to work with Dear Yennie.
Actually I feel tired because weekdays keep working, but no choice I need to keep some extra pocket money for myself. Work Hard =')

Morning when I finish prepare my thing I went to Yennie house wait our leader come pick us up, before we start work they asked us want to eat what, but suddenly they plan go Klang eat breakfast, and our working around is around there. Today I work as online game roving team, So we need to walk many CC to called them to help us register our company game. Job quite easy and free, around 3 something we have tea time too.

Today is the first day and tomorrow is the last day. Gambateh !! I need many sales come to me!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment