Instagram Love

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sushi King RM2


Finally !! 
Yesterday I tell my baby said that I want to go Sushi King eat, because this 3days they got promotion for member only all item RM2 only. But baby said sure a lot of people eat said Sushi King not very nice bla bla bla ~ So I said okay, and I'm not they fans also. Hahahaha!

Today when I finish work baby came to fetch me and ask me want go one place or not, I feel very strange why suddenly he will asked me like that and he said he will bring me there. I keep said " 一定某好也 " , then suddenly his friend called him and ask him where his location, then I asked him again he just told me he bring me eat Sushi King, I'm so happy suddenly he will bring me there, and he know I loves sushi much, Thanks baby ! =')

Do you know 2 couples eat how many plate? I think very less only, we just ate around 49 plate, but full until cannot tahan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment