Instagram Love

Monday, December 5, 2011

Wedding dinner


 05.12.2011
Today attended fatty friend wedding dinner,this is the first time with fatty attended his friend wedding dinner. Actually I don't know who are his friend and I didn't even meet them before. Today I work half day because I know I can't rush if late finish my work, around 4pm fatty pick me up then I go my mummy shop set my hair for tonight dinner, Thank you Yoyo help me set my hair, like it much. After that we rush back my house shower and prepare, when I preparing my thing the fatty keep ask me thing and ka ka cau cau at there. ( make me no time ) Arghh. 7pm we need to reached Stanley house gather at there, because all of them also don't know how to go restaurant there, but one of their friend bring us go. We reached there around 8pm, but dinner still haven start yet. So just chit chat at take photo at there and wait for dinner start.


When reached there, Max help us to capture a photo first :)


Before go in our sit we need to Sign our big big name first, maybe they want to do a memories.


Capture with bride, look Gorgeous at the night.



Yum Sing !!


The lovely night me and you


3 Girl's - Faye # Winnie


4 Girl's - Faye # Winnie # Shirley



Yum yum yum Sing !!


So lovely, wish them love forever :)



Rockkkkkkk !!


The night of the Girl's



The night of the Boy's

When finish dinner all the brother's go up stage sing and play. But they look so good.They sing together, play together and hug together. I hope I got so many Sister's and so lovely.




Can you see they play until so happy?


Last capture :)

Wish them forever love

No comments:

Post a Comment