Instagram Love

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Saturday, Today is Christmas Eve.
Time pass really fast, 2011 gonna pass and we are waiting 2012 come. I thought today weekend can sleep late a bit, but today got appointment need to go dental surgery check my teeth and change colour. After check my teeth I went to Time Square wait my 2 sister, yesterday already date them go shopping together. Unfortunately, got something happen between 3 of us. We went to Wong Kok ate our brunch.


My brunch - Pasta

Shop here and there. Suddenly I think want to exchange present with them, so each of us need to buy one present. After buy we went to Ben's Pavillion Tea time :)














1  2  3  Who will get my Christmas present ? :p


This is three of us present


The Purple is I bought one, and the singlet is Renee sister bought, Nicole sister bought a cup


Finally choose it 
I get my second sister present, my elder sister get my present and my second sister get my elder sister present.

Thanks for them, the first time we exchange present together :)

8o'clock we went back home shower and wait daddy finish work. 10 something dinner at Rendezvous Steak House with family. 






Merry Christmas to Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment