Instagram Love

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shopping Day 7


Saturday. Yesterday Winnie asked me want to go shopping with her or not, then I think at home also nothing to do so I promise her today shopping with her. Early in the morning I went to hospital check up my eyes first, about half hour done my eyes then back home. When I reached home I get message from Winnie, we discuss later how we go Sg.Wang. Fatty said he can fetch us go but around 2 something when he finish his work, but Winnie said her appointment at 2pm, so we can't rush it. At last Winnie said Stanley can fetch us go around 1 something, so I just prepare and wait them came to pick me up.

When reached Sg.Wang I accompany Winnie go make her hair, I'm waiting at there 2hours, Chit chat with her and get some magazine to read. After 2hours Stanley finish work he came to join us and we walk around Sg.Wang wait fatty come to join us too. Walk here walk there. I'm hungry .. but we don't know where to eat our dinner. Suddenly when we take lift that time we saw Bar-b-Q Plaza at down stair, so we went there have our dinner. The first time I went here, I heard my friends said not really nice, but I feel not bad :)
























Finish ate then back home, because fatty need to rush go Singapore work. 

Dang dang dang dang !! Surprise from him. He suddenly take out a box of present for me, when I see the card I just know this is our 6 month Anniversary present, actually today not our Anniversary, due of  Tuesday he not at KL so early present me, I thought that day can celebrate with him, but he suddenly told me that day he got job at Singapore. It's okay, he said wait he come back from Singapore we just celebrate. I'm waiting :)


This is my present. Superman Tee :)
This shirt I want it long long time, but I feel expensive and I not willing to buy it, but then he know I like it much, so he bought this shirt for me. And he kidding with me called me to buy him boy ones. Then I think want to present him 1 too, but he take another shirt from his car, he bought two and it is a couple shirt. Lie me ;(


This is our Second Couple shirt, the first couple shirt is Mickey Mouse and this is Superman.

You're my Superman, I'm your Superwomen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment