Instagram Love

Friday, September 2, 2011

Sunway Giza

Tonight dinner w the fat guy , but he told me going very far to have our dinner , i thought go somewhere else to eat only , at last he just told me going Sunway Giza to meet his friend's - Stanley and Winnie .
Opsss , I'm wearing a Tee shirt , short pant and simple slipper going there . When we reached there we went to Ichiban Boshi Japanese Restaurant have our dinner first .








After eat we join them at Sunway Giza Over Time . I can't drink , because last time when i drink my friend's sure laugh at me and said I don't know how to drink beer . But after this i try to drink , ok for me .. I think i drink 1 cup more and i feel dizzy after i drink LOL





Winnie and me :)


The fat guy and me :)


The first time we took picture together :)

12am we leave Over Time and we went to Teo Heng KTV Studio Sing k !! Long long time didn't Sing k with friend's .. This is a NEW Studio and I think some of you got listen 88.1FM you will know they keep promote this Studio , because they have NO Smoking place and Smoking place for you , you can choose which room you want . And their price so cheap .. We choose the package is BUY 3 FREE 1 , everyone can choose one drink , the drink most expensive is RM5 , most cheap is RM2 . Do you feel worth ? Go and TRY it !! :)

Quite enjoy with them

No comments:

Post a Comment