Instagram Love

Friday, July 15, 2011

Michelangelo's Restaurant & Bar


Today went out Cheong K with sister at Time Square Neway . Suddenly she message me and told me she already book room for Cheong K , then i woke up and prepare everything straight away to meet her up .



 After finish Cheong K we just walk around Time Square because outside was heavy raining and we can't go anywhere .

Night time dinner with mummy , mummy ask us want to eat The Ship or try new thing at Pavillion , At last i choose Pavillion , because everytime we also ate The Ship and we didn't try some new thing . Yeah , Finally we choose Michelangelo's Restaurant & Bar . Actually today dinner with mummy is because mummy said she want help me to celebrated my birthday and she got some surprise for me :*









Thanks Mummy present me :)

 When i get this card , i really happy . Because when i was small mummy also got sent me card when i birthday , but long long time i didn't get this kind of card . I love it so much .

 Can you guy's see how Mummy design the card ? Izzit very cute ? :p











Opsss , My first Coach . Thanks you !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment