Instagram Love

Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm back

Hey guy's . I'm back !! Some of you will know last saturday is my big big day right ? I went out 3 days to enjoyed my day with my buddy . I really enjoyed the day with them and appreciate much . Actually this year got abit different between last year , this year i didn't get any surprise but fortunately got my buddy celebrate with me and my family . ( someone too :* )

Today alone went to make my teeth and i put another braces again . Wuhooo , pink again :p
I done around half hour , then i decided to go time square and wait my sister finish her class around 2 o'clock . When i walk down i feel pressure , i thought want to take bus to go back home and have a good rest , but then i stand at bus stop few minute , i'm thinking how to take bus -.- At last i message my sister and told her i will wait her at time square . Walk and walk around the shopping centre , then i went to Starbucks drink Mocha :) sit at there online and listen song . I wait for 3hours at there . Boring zzzZ


Finally she reached around 3 something . We went to Kim Gary have our lunch :)

Tomorrow need to sit for six hours and listen undang .

No comments:

Post a Comment