Instagram Love

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dye my hair


























Yeah , Finally plan to go daddy shop cut and dye my hair , because cousin brother wedding dinner coming soon and soon . Early in the morning follow daddy went to shop first , but sister got some college thing haven done and have some problem about her college thing , so we went to PTPTN make her thing until around 1o'clock . Done all the thing we straight away go Selayang Mall , daddy shop . Daddy da bao lunch for us at near by there .

Very fast is my turn to cut and dye , sister help daddy to dye too , so that will be faster abit , done around 5o'clock . very hungry , me and sister went downstair bought some Mcdonald and drink . After that turn sister cut and dye her hair .. We finished around 10o'clock !!

I like my hair colour so much , Thank you daddy for helped us .

No comments:

Post a Comment